- Very useful for building and repairing muscles.
- Rich source of vitamins, minerals and natural amino acids.
- Natural tonic and increases the energy and vitality of the body.
- It improves and rejuvenates the glands, body cells and skin.
- It protects blood vessels and reduces varicose veins.
- Improves prostate function, increases activity and stimulates hormones.
- An ideal food for vegetarians.
- It is very rich in antioxidants.
how to use:
It can be eaten by adding it to natural juices, milk or yogurt, or by sprinkling it on a piece of bread coated with honey, and it can be eaten directly at a rate of one tablespoon daily.